We are Re|GATHERING
Sundays | 9 AM & 11 AM
We’re Re|GATHERING in-person on Sunday mornings! Registration is required to ensure we have enough space. Reserve your seat today! Please click the link below to register today. Our campus will remain closed for classes and gatherings until further notice. If you prefer to remain at home for our services, please join us for streamed messages each Sunday at either 9 AM or 11 AM.
If you have further questions, not addressed in the FAQ's below, please feel free to contact the church office by clicking here.
- Check-in Required
You will need to check in before entering the church, check in will open 30 minutes before each service. Make sure to check in your youth and children at the doors as well. We will have check-in stations at both the South and West doors; the north door near the elementary area will be locked.
You will receive a nametag to show that you have been checked-in and have answered the self-screening questions at the check in station.
Indoors, masks are required for adults and children ages 10+. Masks are not required for children ages 9-and-under. Therefore, please note that there will be some children ages 0–9 who are not wearing masks, both in the worship center and the campus at large. Outdoors, no masks are required. *There will be a medical exemption room with a live feed for those who cannot wear a mask.
- Once you are checked in, please proceed to the worship center. An usher will be available to help you find open seats for you and your family.
- To ensure proper distancing, we ask that you keep 2 seats between you and the families sitting next to you. The rows will be setup distanced.
- We will have an offering drop box on a table in the back of the sanctuary or your designated room.
- Please leave your mask on at all times.
- After the service we need ample time to clean for the next service, so we ask that you make your way outside of our building in the parking lots and plaza for fellowship.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- Children ages 0-5 will check in at the front doors, then parents can walk them down to the preschool area for drop off.
- We will have elementary children in the service with us, so we understand that there will be a certain level of noise. Please be gracious and understanding to these parents!
- If your child is crying or needs space to move around, no problem, you can walk through the back doors to sit on the plaza where we will provide a TV to view the sermon.
- We will provide “Kids Kits” for our elementary students upon entering the worship center. They will include “Sermon Notes for Kids” pages and other activities for them to do during the service.
- Youth will use the South staircase to move to the Youth Room.
Yes, we are using the Texas’ standards for church reopening, joint guidance from the Attorney General and the Office of the Governor. Additionally, we are seeking guidance from Harris County and CDC.
Yes, we are asking anyone in the Worship Center to wear a mask, regardless of age. Additionally, we will provide a live feed room for those who are medically exempt from wearing a mask.
Indoors, masks are required for adults and children ages 10+.* Masks are not required for children ages 9-and-under. Therefore, please note that there will be some children ages 0–9 who are not wearing masks, both in the worship center and the campus at large. Outdoors, no masks are required. * There will be a medical exemption room with a live feed for those who cannot wear a mask.
In our service seating, rows will be distanced. Within the same row, attendees or households will leave two (2) seats between them and the next attendee not from their household. When socializing throughout the campus, social distancing is also encouraged.
We have spots for 80 people in each service. Additionally, we will have 20 spots in the overflow room for medically concerned, and another room for non-mask medical exemptions.
Yes, we will livestream both the 9 AM and 11 AM services.
Yes, we will have youth ministry during the 11am hour. Please make sure to sign them up in the registration form.
Equipping Classes will remain online. However, you should have enough time to attend a service and get on a Zoom call in the opposite hour.
Yes we will sing, however, the chairs will be spaced out and we are asking everyone in the main service to wear a mask.
Though we believe many will stay home, we will have a room available for those who are more vulnerable, yet want to join the service.
In order to be compliant with local orders, we need to ensure that our services are not full. We are requiring registration to ensure everyone has a seat.
There will be childcare for 0-kindergarden. We will be using paid childcare workers who have received training to follow the state's COVID-19 guidelines and childcare policies.
1-5th graders will sit in the service with their parents. We will provide "Kid Kits" with quiet activities for them to do during the sermon.
We hope to restart elementary in the second phase of reopening.