Join us for a message of HOPE this Easter!
GOOD FRIDAY: Apr 2 | 7 PM || EASTER MORNING: Apr 4 | 8, 9:30 & 11 AM
JOIN US SUNDAY MORNINGS
Sundays | 9 AM & 11 AM
We’re gathering in-person on Sunday mornings! Registration is no longer required, however we will use CDC, state and county protocol recommendations to help ensure we provide a clean and safe experience. Our campus will remain closed for classes and gatherings until further notice. If you prefer to remain at home for our services, please join us for streamed messages each Sunday at either 9 AM or 11 AM (click here to view the message).
If you have further questions, not addressed in the FAQ's below, please feel free to contact the church office by clicking here.
- Indoors, masks are required for adults and children ages 10+. Masks are not required for children ages 9-and-under. Therefore, please note that there will be some children ages 0–9 who are not wearing masks, both in the worship center and the campus at large. Outdoors, no masks are required. *There is a medical exemption room with a live feed for those who cannot wear a mask.
- To ensure proper distancing, we ask that you keep 2 seats between you and the families sitting next to you. The rows will be setup distanced.
- We have an offering drop box on a table in the back of the sanctuary or your designated room.
- Please leave your mask on at all times.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- Sunday school is available for infants-kindergarten at both 9 AM & 11 AM.
- Elementary children (1-5 grade) are encouraged to attend church with their families, however elementary children's church is available during both the 9 AM & 11 AM services.
- If your child is crying or needs space to move around, no problem, you can walk through the back doors to sit on the plaza where we will provide a TV to view the sermon.
- We will provide “Kids Kits” for our elementary students upon entering the worship center. They will include “Sermon Notes for Kids” pages and other activities for them to do during the service.
- Our Youth Ministry meets upstairs at the north end of the building at 11 AM each Sunday.
Yes, we are using the Texas’ standards for church reopening, joint guidance from the Attorney General and the Office of the Governor. Additionally, we are seeking guidance from Harris County and CDC.
Yes, we are asking anyone in the Worship Center to wear a mask, regardless of age. Additionally, provide a live feed room for those who are medically exempt from wearing a mask.
Indoors, masks are required for adults and children ages 10+.* Masks are not required for children ages 9-and-under. Therefore, please note that there will be some children ages 0–9 who are not wearing masks, both in the worship center and the campus at large. Outdoors, no masks are required. There is also a medical exemption room with a live feed for those who cannot wear a mask.
In our service seating, rows are distanced. Within the same row, attendees or households will leave two (2) seats between them and the next attendee not from their household. When socializing throughout the campus, social distancing is also encouraged.
Yes, we livestream both the 9 AM and 11 AM services.
Yes, we offer programs for both children and youth.
Sunday school is offered for 0-kindergarden.
We are offering an optional children's program for 1st-5th graders during both the 9 and 11 AM services. This includes worship, Bible lessons, and playground time! Registration is no longer required.
We are still welcoming elementary kids to join in the main services if families prefer--in fact, we encourage you to worship as a family when possible! We will continue to provide Kids Kits each week as well. We will also continue to send out videos each week in which Ms. Naomi leads your children through full Bible lessons; these are about 25-30 minutes long.Whether you are at home or worshiping in person with us, we hope to provide various ways for your children to grow in their faith and to equip you as parents to lead and disciple your children. Please email Naomi with any questions.
Yes, we have youth ministry during the 11 AM hour. They meet upstairs at the north end of the building.
Equipping Classes are offered online and in-person. With 45 minutes between services, you should have enough time to attend a service and get on a Zoom call in the opposite hour.
Yes we will sing, however, the chairs will be spaced out and we are asking everyone in the main service to wear a mask.
Though we believe many will stay home, we will have a room available for those who are more vulnerable, yet want to join the service.
Registration is no longer required, however we will use CDC, state and county protocol recommendations to help ensure we provide a clean and safe experience.